|296A||Title:||RESERVED COMMODITIES (CONTROL OF IMPORTS, EXPORTS AND RESERVE STOCKS) REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:||L.N. 207 of 2005|
(1) Any person who at the commencement of these regulations was registered under the Import and Export (Reserved Commodities) Regulations (Cap 60 sub. leg.)* in respect of a reserved commodity shall be deemed to have been registered as a stockholder in that reserved commodity under regulation 13(1)(a). (L.N. 35 of 2003)
(2) Any provision of regulation 5, 6 or 8 requiring that information given under those regulations be given by using a recognized electronic service shall, in respect of the period specified in paragraph (3), but subject to any determination made under section 14(2)(a) of the Ordinance or notice published under section 15(2) of the Ordinance, be construed as requiring that the information be given either in paper form or by using a recognized electronic service. (L.N. 35 of 2003)
(3) The period specified for the purposes of paragraph (2) is the period beginning with the commencement+ of the Reserved Commodities (Control of Imports, Exports and Reserve Stocks) (Amendment) Regulation 2003 (L.N. 35 of 2003) and ending at midnight on a date to be specified by the Director for the purposes of this paragraph by notice published in the Gazette**. (L.N. 35 of 2003; L.N. 207 of 2005)
(4) A notice published under paragraph (3) may specify different dates in relation to different classes of persons or information. (L.N. 35 of 2003)
(5) A notice published under paragraph (3) is subsidiary legislation. (L.N. 35 of 2003)
* Repealed-see 12 of 1978 s. 14.
+ Commencement date: 11 April 2003.
** L.N. 32 of 2006 was made by the Director for the purposes of regulation 26(3) and its text is reproduced as follows-