Certain works must be to the satisfaction of the Authority
(1) No person shall undertake any work relating to the construction, installation or alteration of-
(a) any equipment or facilities in any part of an aerodrome specified by the Authority; or
(b) any air navigation installation,
unless the provisions of Programme are complied with to the satisfaction of the Authority in relation to such equipment, facilities or installation.
(2) No person shall undertake any work for the construction or alteration of any part of an aerodrome specified by the Authority except in accordance with a written proposal for the work is submitted to and approved by the Authority under subsection (4)(a) or (b) before the commencement of such work.
(3) A proposal for any work submitted under subsection (2) shall-
(a) contain such particulars; and
(b) be accompanied by such plans,
as the Authority may reasonably require to enable himself to properly consider the proposal.
(4) Where a proposal is received by the Authority from any person, the Authority shall, within 30 days after the day on which the proposal is received, by written notice given to the person-
(a) approve the proposal;
(b) approve the proposal subject to the conditions specified in the notice; or
(c) reject the proposal.
(5) Where the Authority fails to comply with subsection (4) in relation to a proposal, the proposal shall be deemed to be approved by the Authority upon the expiry of the period of 30 days after the day on which the proposal is received.
(6) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) or (2) commits an offence and is liable to a fine at level 6.