||Title:||Estate Agents (Determination of Commission Disputes) Regulation||Gazette Number:||E.R. 1 of 2013|
|Section:||16||Heading:||Hearing of witnesses||Version Date:||25/04/2013|
(1) If witnesses are to be heard, each party shall give to the adjudicator and to the other party, at least 7 working days before the hearing, a written notice of- (L.N. 177 of 1999)
(a) the names of the witnesses; (L.N. 177 of 1999)
(2) The adjudicator may arrange for audio or video recordings to be made at a hearing as he considers appropriate.
(b) the subject matter of their testimony or transcripts of witness statements or expert reports; and
(c) the languages in which such witnesses will give their testimony.
(3) Hearings shall on the application of any party be held in private.
(4) The adjudicator may require the retirement of any witness during the testimony of another witness.
(5) Evidence of witnesses may also be presented in the form of written statements verified by them by oath or affirmation.
(6) The adjudicator is free to determine the manner in which witnesses are examined.