|419B||Title:||HONG KONG ACADEMY OF MEDICINE REGULATION||Gazette Number:|
(1) A register of Fellows shall be kept by the Honorary Secretary.
(2) The name of every Fellow for the time being shall be entered in the register, in a manner directed by the Council.
(3) Subject to such reasonable conditions as the Council may direct, the register shall be open to the inspection of any Fellow.
(4) The contents of the register may be made available to the public at the discretion of the Council.
(5) The name of any Fellow who resigns or whose membership is terminated or otherwise forfeited shall be deleted from the register, but may be reinstated subject to the approval of the Council.