|541K||Title:||Electoral Affairs Commission (Registration of Electors) (Village Representative Election) Regulation||Gazette Number:||E.R. 2 of 2012|
|Section:||31||Heading:||ERO may make extracts of register available for purposes of election||Version Date:||02/08/2012|
(1) The ERO may, at any time after the publication of a register, make available an extract from the published register, for any purpose related to an election, to any person that the ERO considers appropriate.
(2) The ERO may, before making an extract available, arrange the entries in a form that the ERO considers appropriate for the purposes of this section.
(3) When making an extract available, the ERO must specify the particular election for which it may be used.
(4) A person to whom an extract is made available, must not, in relation to that extract, do any act specified in section 32(3)(a), (c) or (d) for a purpose other than a purpose related to the election specified under subsection (3).
(5) In an extract made available under this section, the ERO may include (by way of a note or other means the ERO thinks fit) information as to whether any person whose particulars are included in that extract is entitled to vote at an election.