||Title:||AVIATION SECURITY ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:|
|Section:||36||Heading:||Exclusion from restricted area||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) The Authority may, for the purposes to which this Part applies, by order prohibit any person, aircraft, vehicle or vessel from entering or staying in such part of the restricted area or any land or water adjacent thereto as he may specify by reference to a map or otherwise.
(2) Subject to subsection (5), an order made under subsection (1) shall be published in the Gazette.
(3) Subject to subsection (5), an order made under subsection (1)-
(4) An order made under subsection (1) is not subsidiary legislation.
(a) shall not be effective prior to its publication in the Gazette;
(b) may be effective for a definite or indefinite period.
(5) Where in the opinion of the Authority-
he may direct that an order shall become effective immediately or at such other time as he may specify notwithstanding that subsection (2) has not been complied with in relation to the order.
(a) an emergency exists; and
(b) publication of an order under subsection (2) will occasion unreasonable delay,
(6) Where a direction is given under subsection (5), the Authority shall publish the order in such manner as he thinks fit.
(7) Any person who, without reasonable excuse, enters or remains in the restricted area or any land or sea adjacent thereto in contravention of an order made under subsection (1) commits an offence and is liable to a fine at level 5 and to imprisonment for 1 year.
(8) Any authorized officer or police officer may remove, by force if necessary, any person, aircraft, vehicle or vessel found in the restricted area or any land or water adjacent thereto in contravention of an order made under subsection (1).