(1) The payment of the fixed penalty in respect of a notice in Form 1 or 2 in the Schedule must be made¡X
(a) by post addressed to the Treasury;
(b) at a counter of any post office other than a mobile post office;
(c) through an automated teller machine of a bank;
(d) by phone by using the service commonly known as PPS;
(e) through the Internet; or
(f) through the phone-banking service provided by a bank.
(2) A person who wishes to pay the fixed penalty in accordance with subsection (1)(a) or (b) must deliver the notice to which the payment relates together with the payment in accordance with the payment instructions as set out in the notice.
(3) If a payment is made in accordance with this section, it must be of the amount of the fixed penalty specified in the notice or, if the payment is made in respect of more than one notice, of the total amount of fixed penalties specified in the notices.
(4) A payment made in accordance with subsection (1) must not include, or form part of, an amount in respect of a matter other than a matter specified in the notice or notices.
(5) If a payment of the fixed penalty is made otherwise than in accordance with this Regulation, the fixed penalty is treated as unpaid and the Director of Accounting Services may return the amount of the payment to the payer.