|460||Title:||SECURITY AND GUARDING SERVICES ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||L.N. 208 of 2000|
|Section:||5||Heading:||Meetings of the Authority||Version Date:||15/06/2000|
(1) The Authority shall meet at such times and at such places as the Chairman of the Authority shall direct.
(2) If the Chairman of the Authority is precluded by illness, absence from Hong Kong or any other cause from making a direction under subsection (1), the Authority shall meet at such times and at such places as the Vice-chairman shall direct.
(3) 4 members of the Authority shall constitute a quorum at meetings of the Authority. (Amended 25 of 2000 s. 4)
(4) The Chairman of the Authority or, if he is absent, the Vice-chairman shall preside at meetings of the Authority.
(5) At meetings of the Authority all questions shall be decided by a majority of votes of the members of the Authority present and, where voting is equally divided, the Chairman of the Authority or, if he is absent, the Vice-chairman shall have a casting vote.
(6) The Authority may regulate the procedure and conduct of its meetings.
(7) Meetings of the Authority to hear any application under this Ordinance shall be open to the public except where the Authority is satisfied that this would not be in the public interest.