|466||Title:||DUMPING AT SEA ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||34 of 2000|
|Section:||28||Heading:||Constitution of Appeal Board panel||Version Date:||01/07/1997|
(1) The Chief Executive may appoint a person who is qualified for appointment as a District Judge under section 5 of the District Court Ordinance (Cap 336) and who is not a public officer as Chairman to sit on all Appeal Boards. (Amended 34 of 2000 s. 3)
(2) The term of appointment for the Chairman is not more than 3 years and he may be reappointed.
(3) The Chief Executive may appoint a panel of persons whom he considers suitable as members of an Appeal Board. (Amended 34 of 2000 s. 3)
(4) The term of appointment for a member of the panel is not more than 3 years and he may be reappointed.
(5) Appointments under this section are to be published in the Gazette.