|565||Title:||HONG KONG SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PARKS CORPORATION ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||L.N. 91 of 2001|
|Section:||5||Heading:||Seal of Corporation||Version Date:||07/05/2001|
(1) The Corporation shall provide itself with a corporate seal.
(2) The affixing of the corporate seal of the Corporation shall be authenticated by the signatures of 2 members of the Board.
(3) The corporate seal of the Corporation shall be affixed only with the authority of a resolution of the Board.
(4) Any document purporting to be duly executed under the corporate seal of the Corporation shall, unless the contrary is proved, be deemed to have been duly executed.
(5) A contract or an instrument which, if entered into or executed by an individual, would not require to be under seal, may be entered into or executed on behalf of the Corporation by a person generally or specially authorized for that purpose by the Board.