|610||Title:||Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance||Gazette Number:||L.N. 82 of 2011|
|Section:||25||Heading:||Exemption from energy audit requirement||Version Date:||21/09/2012|
(1) The owner of a building may apply to the Director for an exemption of any building services installation in the building from the requirement under section 22.
(2) An application under subsection (1) must be in writing.
(3) The Director may, on an application under subsection (1), grant an exemption from the requirement under section 22 in respect of any building services installation if the Director is satisfied that it is, for heritage conservation or technical or operational reasons, undesirable or impracticable for the installation to comply with the requirement.
(4) An exemption may be granted under subsection (3) in respect of all building services installations covered by an application or any of the installations.
(5) An exemption granted under subsection (3) may be subject to any condition that the Director thinks fit.