|95A||Title:||FIRE SERVICE (INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS) REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:|
|Regulation:||4C||Heading:||New workshop inspections||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) Subject to paragraph (2), a registered contractor shall notify the Director in writing within 14 days of any change of the address of any workshop used by the registered contractor and shall at the same time notify the new address of the workshop.
(2) The registered contractor shall, on notifying the Director of any change of the address of a workshop under paragraph (1), pay to the Director the appropriate fee in accordance with the Second Schedule for a new workshop inspection.
(3) The Director shall, on payment of the fee under paragraph (2) for a new workshop inspection, inspect the workshop at the new address notified under paragraph (1).
(4) If the Director is not satisfied with the workshop inspected under paragraph (3) he shall notify the registered contractor that a re-inspection of that workshop is required and on such notification the registered contractor shall pay to the Director the appropriate fee in accordance with the Second Schedule.
(5) Where a registered contractor notifies the Director of any change of the address of a workshop under paragraph (1), he shall not undertake any work in connection with fire service installation or equipment during any period before the new workshop is inspected under paragraph (3) or re-inspected under paragraph (4) and is found to be satisfactory.