(1) The Director must keep a register of registered food importers and registered food distributors.
(2) The register must contain, in relation to each registered food importer and registered food distributorˇX
(a) the name of the food importation business or food distribution business;
(b) the registration number;
(c) any change in the information referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b); and
(d) any other information the Director considers appropriate for the implementation of this Ordinance and any change in that information.
(3) The register may be kept in a form the Director considers appropriate, including in a form other than a documentary form as long as the information recorded under subsection (2) is capable of being reproduced in a legible form.
(4) For the purpose of enabling members of the public to ascertain whether a person is registered under this Part, the Director must make the register available for public inspection.
(5) At all reasonable times, a member of the public mayˇX
(a) inspect the register without charge; and
(b) obtain a copy of an entry in or extract from the register on payment of the fee specified in Schedule 3.