(1) The Commissioner may designate a place on a road as a bus stop for a TSA bus and may revoke the designation either temporarily or permanently.
(2) A designated bus stop may be restricted to the use by a TSA bus serving a particular route.
(3) Subject to paragraph (2), the driver of a TSA bus on a route-
(a) may stop at a designated bus stop to pick up or set down a passenger;
(b) shall stop at a designated bus stop to set down a passenger if requested to do so and, if the bus is not at full capacity, to pick up an intending passenger when signalled by the intending passenger to do so.
(4) The Commissioner may require the Corporation to erect and maintain a sign, of a type approved by the Commissioner, at a designated bus stop, or to remove any sign erected under this paragraph.
(5) No person shall, without the permission of the Commissioner, erect or cause to be erected any sign on or near any road in such a manner that the sign might reasonably be believed to have been erected in accordance with paragraph (4).
(6) A person who contravenes paragraph (3)(b) commits an offence and is liable to a fine at level 1.
(7) A person who contravenes paragraph (5) commits an offence and is liable to a fine at level 1.
(8) In any proceedings under any enactment, in relation to a place on a road which is alleged to be a designated bus stop, a sign at the place which purports to indicate that the place is a designated bus stop shall be deemed to have been erected in accordance with paragraph (4) unless the contrary is proved.