(1) Any notice required to be served under this Regulation may be served by serving a copy-
(a) personally; or
(b) by registered post addressed to the last known place of business or residence of the person to be served.
(2) If the address of the person to be served is unknown to the Authority and cannot be ascertained by him after reasonable inquiry, the posting of a copy of the notice in a prominent position on or near the land or premises affected shall be deemed to be good service.
(3) The notice shall be in writing in both the English and Chinese languages.
(4) Where service is effected other than in the manner provided in subsection (2), a copy of the notice shall be posted in a prominent position on or near the land or premises to be affected.
(5) A document purporting to state any fact relating to the service, giving, publication or affixing of any notice under this Regulation and purporting to be certified by a public officer shall be admitted in evidence in criminal or civil proceedings before any court on its production without further proof and-
(a) in the absence of evidence to the contrary the court before which such document is produced shall presume-
(i) that the document is certified by such person; and
(ii) that the facts stated in the document relating to such notice are true; and
(b) such document shall be evidence of all matters contained in the document.