(1) An entry in the Register of a person as a registered construction worker shall show°X
(a) the name of the person;
(b) the registration number of the person;
(c) the date of registration;
(d) the date on which the registration expires;
(e) whether the person is registered as°X
(i) a registered skilled worker for a designated trade;
(ii) a registered skilled worker (provisional) for a designated trade;
(iii) a registered semi-skilled worker for a designated trade;
(iv) a registered semi-skilled worker (provisional) for a designated trade; or
(v) a registered general worker;
(f) unless the person is registered as a registered general worker, the designated trade for which the person is registered; and
(g) a remark to be entered under section 49(4)(b) in relation to the person.
(2) For the purpose of enabling a member of the public°X
(a) to ascertain whether a person is a registered construction worker; and
(b) if that person is a registered construction worker, to ascertain the particulars of the registration of that person,
the Register shall be available to any person for inspection free of charge at the office of the Registrar at such reasonable times as the Registrar may specify.
(3) A person whose name is entered in the Register shall notify in writing the Registrar of any change in his name or address within one month of the change.
(4) A person who, without reasonable excuse, contravenes subsection (3) commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine at level 1.
(5) A person who, without lawful authority°X
(a) obliterates, defaces or otherwise alters an existing entry in the Register; or
(b) adds a new entry in the Register,
commits an offence and is liable to a fine at level 3.