|133||Title:||PESTICIDES ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||60 of 2000|
|Section:||13||Heading:||Directions on disposal of pesticide where licence or permit cancelled||Version Date:||01/07/1997|
Adaptation amendments retroactively made - see 60 of 2000 s. 3
(1) Where the Director cancels a licence or a permit under section 10 or 11 he may give to the licence holder or permit holder such directions as he thinks fit for the disposal of the pesticide to which the licence or permit relates and for the disposal of any container containing that pesticide. (Amended 79 of 1990 s. 12)
(2) A licence holder or permit holder referred to in subsection (1) may apply in writing to the Director for a variation of any direction given under that subsection, stating the grounds of the application and the facts and circumstances relied upon in support of those grounds.
(3) The Director shall consider every application under subsection (2) and shall within 14 days from the receipt of any such application advise the licence holder or permit holder in writing of his decision to confirm or vary the directions given under subsection (1).
(4) Where any licence holder or permit holder referred to in subsection (2) appeals pursuant to section 16 against a decision under subsection (3), any period for compliance embodied in such direction shall be extended by the period between presentation of the appeal and notification of the Chief Executive's decision. (Amended 60 of 2000 s. 3)
(5) Any act done or omitted to be done in the carrying out of any direction given under this section shall not constitute an offence under this Ordinance.