|419B||Title:||HONG KONG ACADEMY OF MEDICINE REGULATION||Gazette Number:||L.N. 125 of 2002|
|Section:||9||Heading:||Terms of office of Council members||Version Date:||05/07/2002|
(1) The term of office for Officers and elected Council members other than ex officio members shall be 2 years.
(2) No person shall hold the post of President of the Academy for more than 2 consecutive terms of office.
(3) (Repealed L.N. 125 of 2002)
(4) No Fellow shall serve more than 12 years on the Council during his lifetime, provided that the year of service of the immediate past President as a Council member shall not count.
(5) The period of service of any Council member of 182 days or less in a year shall not be counted, while service of more than 182 days shall be counted as a whole year.