United Nations (Anti-Terrorism Measures) Ordinance
E.R. 2 of 2012
Issue of warrant
(1) Where it appears to the Court upon the oath of any person that there is reasonable cause to suspect that-
(a) in any premises there is terrorist property; or
(b) there is in any premises any thing that is, or contains, evidence of a relevant offence,
the Court may issue a warrant authorizing an authorized officer to enter the premises named in the warrant and there to search for and seize, remove and detain any terrorist property.
(2) An authorized officer executing a warrant issued under subsection (1) may use such assistance and force as are reasonable and necessary for the purposes for which the warrant is issued.
(3) An authorized officer who has entered any premises by virtue of a warrant issued under subsection (1) may seize, remove and detain any thing (including any material produced or required to be produced by virtue of an order under section 12A or 12B or a warrant issued under section 12C) if he has reason to suspect that such thing is terrorist property.
(4) An authorized officer who has entered any premises by virtue of a warrant issued under subsection (1) may stop and search any person found on the premises if-
(a) in relation to the premises, any thing mentioned in subsection (3) has been seized; or
(b) the authorized officer has reason to suspect that the person has in his actual custody any thing mentioned in subsection (3).
(5) No person shall be searched under this section except by a person of the same sex.