|238||Title:||FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||L.N. 193 of 2000|
|Section:||58||Heading:||Commissioner to specify forms||Version Date:||26/05/2000|
(1) The Commissioner may specify forms, containing such particulars as determined by him, for any purpose in this Ordinance.
(2) The Commissioner may under subsection (1) specify 2 or more different forms for the same purpose where he considers it appropriate.
(3) The Commissioner shall publish in the Gazette forms specified under this section.
(4) Forms specified under this section are not subsidiary legislation.
(5) Section 37 of the Interpretation and General Clauses Ordinance (Cap 1) applies to forms specified under this section.